Saturday, June 28, 2008

Too Good to be Through

After many hours of prayer and discussion, Josh and I have decided it is the appropriate time to close Too Good to be Through furniture consignment. Our oldest child is starting school and this means a new phase in our lives - a phase in which our girls will need more of me than I can give them while running our shop.

We have so enjoyed having the shop and meeting so many wonderful people. And we want to thank you for making this business such a success. We feel God has blessed us greatly through this endeavor, as well as through the people He has brought into our lives. And we also feel blessed with a new adventure. I am saddened to close the business, but am looking forward to school parties, family time after school, and having some one-on-one time with each of my girls.

Our last day will be July 26.
For the store of how this business began, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad for us, excited for you!

Lesley said...

Our kids are such a blessing and the time goes too fast for us! You are an inspiration to me! I know God will bless your family!