Monday, June 09, 2008

Rapid fire catch up...

Princess Tea Party

Brenna and her escort
At church, they do a father/daughter tea party. It clearly is a big hit with little girls. My guess is the dad's feel kind of silly, but at least they are all in it together.

playing "Princess and the Pea"

B and her buddy

If you are taking a pic of B, you gotta get one of P!

P was jumping on the couch when I took this picture. I thought it turned out cool.

Piper, proud Brenna lost her tooth.

Ok, this story was much funnier to witness so I will save you the details. Piper came back from a quiet stay in our bedroom looking like this. There are bronzed colored handprints on my wall to match her face. This is lipstick gone bad. Very, very bad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates Sarah. Love those action shots! Damma

D's Mom said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog...I should have left you a comment awhile back and let you know I'd started a blog.
Your girls are ADORABLE!!

Gena said...

Whoa. Piper is mega-tan in that last picture. So funny!