Thursday, June 05, 2008

Brenna has a loose tooth!



I have noticed Brenna had a couple teeth that appeared to be shifting. It made me nervous since we haven't taken her a dentist yet. One day she told me her tooth hurt. I looked in her mouth and found she had a wiggly tooth. Right up front on the bottom! She was so proud.

Then about a week later, I looked again, and saw that her permanent tooth is already growing in. It is about 1/3 of the way in! And MUCH bigger than those baby teeth. I know that makes sense, but grown up teeth in a four year old mouth sure look big. I think the 'awkward phase' has begun! :)

5 comments:

Jaime said...

That is so early! Wasn't Josh and "early teeth getter"? Wow! Growing up so fast.

DeeDee said...

wow - that is early! We are late tooth getters and losers here. Chris is normal, I am not. I didn't get any until I was over a year and didn't lose any until I was 9. I only lost 5 and then had to get 12 pulled when I was 12 or 13. This is one trait I am sad the kids got from me. Caleb got his first tooth at 10 months and didn't lose any until a few months before he turned 8. He still has only lost 5. Caden will be even worse. She didn't get any until almost 15 months. I just hope she loses a tooth before she goes to middle school!

Sarah said...

B only had 4 teeth on her first birthday so I am surprised it has already started!

Now Piper had 12 teeth at 10 months!!! I suspect she'll start early as well. ...maybe I should check hers now! haha

Brooke said...

That looks a little painful!

Amber said...

love the cheetos for lunch!