Friday, June 13, 2008

Missions Effort

My parents left today for a week in Nicaragua. Their home congregation is heading a medical mission this year.

They have witnessed in Nicaragua for years now. I am so proud of them for making this such an important part of their lives. They have a great deal of investment in this effort; financially, spiritually,and emotionally. I believe their work there has not only helped bring souls to Christ in Central America, but their love of it spreads and affects people in the US. I wish that we could join them again this year. It was an enormous blessing to see them in action last year.

Please pray for them, Mike and Jo, this week. Pray that they are safe, their travels uneventful, but most importantly that their work is affective and productive.

Mom and Dad, if you are able to get an Internet connection and happen to read this...My heart is with you! I look forward to hearing all about it.

Love, Me

1 comment:

TheFamDoc24 said...

Praying for your folks.
We will definately look you up when we get back. We move in on August 1. You and the fam will have to come hang out in Stillwater one night. I'm sure that your hubby would love to tell Lisa all kinds of stories about me. haha.
Miss you guys.