After several attempts to pull it, Brenna lost her first tooth this evening.
Seriously, in the last 5 days we have tied string to it twice, tried ripping it out with a washcloth, eating an apple, and making (she was a willing party) her twist it round and round. I documented each attempt with still shots and video. I was going to be the stellar mom who capture the moment. HA.
Tonight at the park, Brenna bit into a Nacho flavored Dorito. She then turns to me and says "uh...Mom?" Her tooth is basically laying in her gumline. I get a napkin and pull it out the rest of the way, one lonely root. She was thrilled! I was disappointed that I didn't have my camera. In the end, it was better that we were able to wash her mouth out first anyway, it was pretty gross.
So now we wait for the toothfairy. Anyone know who much she pays these days?
I'm thinking a buck (if I can find one in my wallet!)
4 comments:
Alright Brenna!! I'm glad you didn't swallow it. Tell you Mom to give thought to the concept of selling body parts and the potential ramifications of such practices. Better yet,ask her to buy you an ice cream cone.
love, Pa
Yay! Brenna! How exciting! Hope you get to slurp noodles through it, fit a straw in it to drink and make a killing on the tooth. Apparently inflation has effected the tooth fairy. I used to get a quarter per tooth. Amy's daughter got $5.00 (she says she only pays that much for the 1st one):)
Are - I bet she was so happy!
The tooth fairy gave Caleb $5.00 for the first one. We told him we think it was because he had waited SO LONG to lose it. These others were $1-3.00 depending on size.
That is too cute...and TOO REAL that we have kids now, not babies! : (
Post a Comment