Here is what we have done so far:
2006 - Belle - not worn by my texture tortured 2 year oldI am a little sad that this year I am not making homemade costumes for my girls. BUT, I think this might be one of my favorite costumes yet because it is 100% their idea. Every aspect of it was thought up by my girls. I simply carried out their wishes.
2007 - Ariel and Flounder - no pictures of Flounder
2008 - Super girl and Wonder Woman
2009 - Word Girl and Captain Huggy Face
Here is the skill set I get to use this year. (Which is SO much less my talent than even my pathetic sewing one!)
I can't wait for you to see the final creative outcome!
5 comments:
I'm not making Jemma's costume this year for the first time. But I get to make Bill's.
Ok, know I am dong something wrong but what am I looking at? Is that two pictures the girls in the bottom left hand corner? Am I suppose to click on something? Help this Gramma out. Ma
Mom, it is a screen shot of Photoshop. I am tweaking a picture of the girls to use on their costumes. Nothing for you to do but wait for the end result. :)
Oh my, the Ariel rocked! I've always wanted to be able to make their costumes. I don't think I could actually sew an outfit...but I will try one day!!
Can I get you to make my costumes next year? :)
Post a Comment