Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Debut

This year for Halloween the girls decided to be Wonder Woman and Supergirl. So, this...

turned into this!!!

At our Bible Class party, Josh and I decided at the last minute to go in costume also. By last minute, I mean 35 minutes before the party started. We were The Bailey's

6 comments:

Lesley said...

I LOVE Brenna's pose! LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I'll be smiling all day after seeing this. Thanks for making my day! Damma

Ben said...

WOW -- that is one awesomely super family. Since he's my brother, I can give out his super hero power..."the ability to move at incredibly slow speed" "Up Up and A...oh let me see if I can fix this."
-Ben Bailey

Anonymous said...

Great job. The picture is priceless.

kj said...

Love it! I love Brenna pointing her toe...too cute! You amaze me! When I grow up I want to be like you!

Chad said...

You guys are awesome!