Mom! Now finish the story. What did you do?This is too cute. Nice that your camera was close by.Joyce
Aww...this makes me miss MY sister!
That is priceless! I love the shot of Brenna!
Ha! That is funny. It's going to be interesting for Troy and I when Nolan gets old enough for him and Delaney to have disagreements.
ahh...2 girls. I don't think I could handle it. I bet you're excited about them being teenagers.
Wonder if this brings back memories for Aunt Jaye? love MA
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mom! Now finish the story. What did you do?
This is too cute. Nice that your camera was close by.
Joyce
Aww...this makes me miss MY sister!
That is priceless! I love the shot of Brenna!
Ha! That is funny. It's going to be interesting for Troy and I when Nolan gets old enough for him and Delaney to have disagreements.
ahh...2 girls. I don't think I could handle it. I bet you're excited about them being teenagers.
Wonder if this brings back memories for Aunt Jaye? love MA
Post a Comment