This year, many of the missionaries and evangelists we support were able to come and be apart of the celebration. We have heard for the last month or about the work being done in other areas, the lives touched, the souls saved. We even heard about contacts being made in Cuba. C.U.B.A. I am amazed at how God works, and that He allows us to be part of it.
This year, in our special contribution we gave back over $585,000. "Gave back" because we recognize it is God's to begin with. I would love to be able to put that in terms to get our heads around, but I can't even fathom how far that will go...what God can do with a half a million dollars and hundreds of people hungry to share His Word. But I sure excited to see!
In honor of the special day, my girls wore their special dresses that Damma and Dampa brought back from Nicaragua. Appropriate, don't you think?
6 comments:
So cute!!
so awesome! i got goose bumps!
Oh Sarah that's a beautiful picture of the girls. I'm so glad the dresses fit, but I'm so proud that they wore them that Sunday. I'll keep the church's efforts for God in my prayers. My heart is truly touched. MA
Your girls look like All American Girl dolls, come to life!
Too sweet, and I love the dresses!
I love mission Sunday! It's always such a moving service!
The girls look beautiful and I love love love Brenna's new haircut!!
What an adorable photo of your girls! The dresses look so cute on them.
Post a Comment