Monday, July 07, 2008

Summertime "do"... Big Girl "do"...

Must be something in the air!
Beautiful, isn't she!?!?!

Can you see the excitement on her face?


Wow, lost two teeth...headed to public school... big girl haircut.
This mama's heart can't handle much more.
But isn't she beautiful!!

8 comments:

Gena said...

Oh my goodness. My heart skipped a beat at that hair. It is so cute - I'm sure we will be close on your heels...about everything!

DeeDee said...

so adorable!! It is ironic that you got her hair cut today because just yesterday during church I saw her and I was thinking how long and pretty her hair is, well now it is still pretty, just shorter.

Erin said...

Oh so Cute!!!!! I can't believe Josh relented. She looks adorable.

Nicole said...

SHe looks gorgeous. I guess you gave into her wanting to look like mommy:)

Lesley said...

I LOVE IT!!! ADORABLE!!!

Renee Conley said...

Her hair cut is cute!!!

D's Mom said...

Very cute!! I like it. I don't know if you saw my recent post about Delaney's hair, but we recently had hers cut too.

Candice said...

Love the hair! So pretty! I got on your blog from Gena Alexanders. I don't know how people used to keep in touch without blogs!:)