Love the blink and the picture.When Noah was no longer a "baby" I told Aric that we had to have another one. He said that one would grow up too. I hate it when he's right.
I'm right there with you. I can't believe my little girl is about to be 5. We have to cherish everyday!
I SO understand. It's so neat to watch them grow up, but it does go way too fast.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the blink and the picture.
When Noah was no longer a "baby" I told Aric that we had to have another one. He said that one would grow up too. I hate it when he's right.
I'm right there with you. I can't believe my little girl is about to be 5. We have to cherish everyday!
I SO understand. It's so neat to watch them grow up, but it does go way too fast.
Post a Comment