By the by -- speaking of silly. Yours have enjoyed the beat-boxing stylings of the Electric Company, and now mine have discovered the joy. I am NOT IN THE LEAST a fan of beat-boxing. But they explained how to do it the other day on the show... and after almost wetting my pants I said to E: "You have GOT to do that for Miss Sarah! She will CRACK UP!"
3 comments:
You are a silly sort. And I like you that way.
Awww... so sweet, silly or not. Love it.
By the by -- speaking of silly. Yours have enjoyed the beat-boxing stylings of the Electric Company, and now mine have discovered the joy. I am NOT IN THE LEAST a fan of beat-boxing. But they explained how to do it the other day on the show... and after almost wetting my pants I said to E: "You have GOT to do that for Miss Sarah! She will CRACK UP!"
C- I can't WAIT to hear it!!! Maybe E and the B's can have a little jam session! :)
Post a Comment