They hop down the hall.
They walk invisible balance beams.
They do cartwheels and round offs as they come to the dinner table.
They watch TV with they feet up by their ears.
Jazz hands are everywhere in our house.
They love it and I love it!!
I highly recommend Metro Gymnastics. The staff is delightful. My girls think they are the most important child in that building...and so does every other student. The teachers are young, but have great guidance from the owners.
B and her favorite move.
P working on a flip.
Going for a back handspring.
And from here, they did push ups. I should make them do this as punishment for bad behavior!
Wahaha!!

Mid flip.
Gymnastics has been a great thing for my girls. I am thankful we have had the opportunity to do it for a season. And thanks to the kindness of others, we are able to participate for 2 more months. But that is another blog entry for another time...don't want to use all my stories right off the bat this year. ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment