February - The girls came in asking for a snack. I listed off the following options: apple, banana, grapes, celery, carrots. Piper says "hmmmm....I think I will have a quesadilla."
2/14/11 - Josh and the girls have had secrets for a couple weeks now. I hate it. None of them are good at secrets. OK, Josh is, but not with B&P around. I assume this has to do with my March birthday, but can't be sure. Tonight (Valentine's Night) we are eating dinner and Piper says "It isn't a secret any more." Josh and Bren freeze, Josh waves his hand and mutters something, then says "Nope, the card isn't a secret anymore." Piper starts to speak again and Josh cuts her off. I state how much I hate secrets and Josh "covers" by talking about the card. All was quiet for a second or two when Brenna states in a low voice (while cramming pancake in mouth) "Big Surprise coming!!!" Josh can only laugh.
What Should Have Happened
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment