In this
My desk (which you see to the right of this picture) was located where the left door is when I left work on Thursday. The desk has a hutch, which was located in the hallway. All the contents were emptied and placed on the desk I am moving to...which was left full of my co-workers stuff.
Here is a view from the new doorway. (see the hutch?)After some help from co-workers and a relatively short amount of time,
here is what my work space looks like now.

I feel blessed to work in this place and especially since I only work 15 hours a week, I don't think I have any right to complain about where I am sitting (my 8th location was the cubical you see in the "before" picture with the maroon chair.). I love my co-workers and don't mind my day to day tasks, so it doesn't make sense to be grippy about the "view".
3 comments:
Nice!
I like it! I can't believe I never noticed the slanted wall back there!
Yeah, I can't picture it. And I certainly knew where your #9 spot was! Guess the kids and I will have to have a field trip! Looks nice in the pics though!
Post a Comment