Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!

Yes, our warranty is up at 60,000.
Yes, I took the van to the dealership 2 days (20 miles) ago to get it checked out.
Yes, it had a clean a bill of health.

This has to be some kind of joke. Some sick kind of joke.

4 comments:

Tarren and Erin said...

So what happened at 60,001 miles? Something bad?

Heather said...

OH NO!!!! Seriously????

Kari said...

Hoping it is just a "smart" feature telling you to get another clean bill of health!

Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating said...

Well, maybe I can brighten your day just a bit, because you won my drawing this month for the $100 gift card to the home-related store of your choosing!!

http://blog.addicted2decorating.com/2011/02/friday-wrapup-and-we-have-winner.html

Send me an e-mail when you get a chance and tell me what store you choose, and where I need to send it.