Monday, October 04, 2010

We Don't Need No Education...

...We Don't Need No thought Control...

And if any one teaches my kid that song I will throttle them! :) We love homework at our house...well...the two little ones do. I feel very blessed to live in a community with such a strong education system and I support our teachers and administrators completely.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Brenna's cousin just rubbed sand on his naked rear and did a goofy dance. Both my boys love Pink Floyd. You make a very good point.

Anonymous said...

Okay,I have a question about holding pencils. Do they not stress a right way to hold pencils anymore? That was a biggie when I was a kid but I've noticed a lot of people are holding their pencils like B is. I thought the pointie finger rested on the top with the thumb and middle finger to the side. Ma

Sarah said...

Nope, they don't teach that anymore. They also don't teach how to tie shoes.

:(

Anonymous said...

And that's what grandma's are for.