Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hangman

I play Hangman at the end of every Bible class I teach. Brenna usually comes in at the end and solves the word or phrase before the other kids. She makes me proud.

We have also been playing it at home quite a bit. The other night Josh and Brenna were busy doing their projects and Piper and I played a quick round of Hangman. Piper's spelling words is pretty limited. She is good at sounding out words, but not so much on the spelling of them-she is only 4! So below is the puzzle I created for her:

I think she did pretty well!

Then Brenna wanted to play as well. Piper and I worked together on this puzzle:

Not a stellar game. haha Thankfully Brenna likes to do hair, facial features and belly buttons on her hangmen.

Finally, Piper wanted to do a puzzle for Brenna and me:

We should of known there was no Q or V. There hardly is ever a Q or V in Hangman.
(She said she miscounted and there were too many lines, but we solved the puzzle.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you all ROCK!!!!! love Damma