Brenna tried a new do.

Piper wore whatever she wanted...again.

The cuteness is inside the boxes. I mailed 7 orders of cake pops a few weeks ago and shipped 5 boxes today. The boxes sent today are for a wedding this weekend in New York.

We do NOT have cats. We have two stray cats that hang out in our yard. Probably because I feed them. I don't want to hear it. I know!!

Clearly, Piper loves the cats as much as I do. The one you see under the table is Sam and he is our personal favorite. I think he could be around for a while.
3 comments:
Oh my, that's awesome on the cake pops!! So glad they are doing well.
Yeah, I headed over to your etsy website today. You guys have a TON of views on your pops. I think my favorite are the kids.
Great hairdoo Brenna. You look so cute. I loooove Piper's outfit. Go Girl.
Super news on cake pops. Keep it up, kids. love you much Ma
I've started my count down.Don't forget your swim suits.
Post a Comment