I don't know about you, but aside from the near black eye, ginormous looking feet and busy background, I think this is about one of the cutest pictures ever. In fact, I dare say, had I not mentioned those other things you wouldn't have even seen them because of her adorable smile and ornery expression. Sorry I brought it up.
And then there is this. I just want to freeze this child.The only thing I would change about this picture is for her precious freckles to show up.
And for her infectious giggle to be heard.
I believe I will smile at this picture when I am a hundred years old.
3 comments:
Those pictures do cause a smile! Thanks for pointing out the ginormous feet. I didn't see it til you typed it. Thanks for the laugh.
Brenna looks so grown up! Like about 2nd grade! When did that happen????
I'm so sad we were out of town for the infamous school pictures. Two cute smiley girls!!
Post a Comment