Bold lips
Poor Brenna couldn't hold onto them because she has no teeth!!
I figured I could just switch Brenna's and Piper's since Brenna has no use for the part to bite onto anyway.
Bold Outfits
I refused to let her wear this Sunday night, but had no valid argument when she
wanted to wear it to Ms. Heather's house.
wanted to wear it to Ms. Heather's house.
She said she was "Rainbow Piper". Who can say no to that?
Bold Play
At BK Sunday night Piper intercepted some Wii play with her face.She didn't even tell Josh or I about it, just went about her business playing.
Once we got home she decided she needed some medical attention...
No injury a little Cars band-aid can't fix!She had a little TLC Left Eye look going on for a while. In fact, she had that look going on until 8:30 this morning when I was reminded that it is picture day at Sonshine School.
Nice.

I wonder if the big patch of irritated skin will show up perfectly in the pictures.
I wonder how her teachers would feel about putting a little concealer on her.
I wonder if we should start making up a good story now for why Piper has a black eye and Brenna has no teeth in the Fall 2009 picture.





3 comments:
Oh, no concealer! She'll totally remember in 10 years that picture and what the mark was under her eye...I can almost guarantee it! Cute pics!
Those lips ARE bold...but Josh had lips like that since middle school. He IS bold.
Love the lips!
Post a Comment