Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anybody else tired of looking at those goofy lips?
Anybody else feel so busy they haven't taken the time to do the unnecessary things?

If so, I am right there with you. Here I am squeezing in a moment of un-necessity, for the good-very good.

Piper picked her outfit, felt cute and wanted a photo shoot with Minnie Mouse.
Brenna had other plans.
Looking cute, getting situated




See Brenna sneaking in there?




Don't be decieved by Piper's grin at this point. Reality had not yet set in...




And there it is.
Reality.
Apparently I AM the kind of mother who takes pictures of her children hitting.





Brenna has officially comendeered the photoshoot.




Somehow, Piper rallies and attempts to reclaim her position of total queen.


The smile of sweet victory.


"Now, where were we?"




And I leave you with this...

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I think Piper did a fab job! Avery just learned puckering her lips when posing...not sure where.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. It's a ray of sunshine on an otherwise gray and rainey day. For some, the leaves are showing hues of autumn and days are getting shorter. I am refreshed to see spring in the faces of Brenna and Piper. Pa

Anonymous said...

So sweet and dear to my heart. Felt like I was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking my coffee and watching the girls get their day started. Thank you, dear Da. Ma