We got to go meet this little cutie! Welcome, Carley, we are glad to have you around!

Brenna had a dentist appointment. Cool sunglasses, lots of rewards, and a clean bill of health made it a successful visit. AND she didn't even pull those two wiggly teeth.

So, we converted Piper to the shoulderstrap version on her carseat.
It was COMPLETELY self serving for me. We are driving to Ohio soon and if Pipes isn't locked down with harnesses, she can her own junk from the back of the van and allow me to continue reading my book. We are driving to Ohio soon and it will be so much easier on her little delicate bottom to have some wiggle room while we are traveling. Not to mention (except I'm about to) that the harness was getting too hot in this ridiculous heat we are having.
Anyway, I took off the harnesses and Piper was not so impressed.
Turns out the plastic brackets get hot too.

So, we took a little trip to our favorite Hobby Lobby (I fell off the wagon...I need a sponsor!) and choose from fabric to "personalize" Piper's carseat.


I think it was a success!
Wednesday was a good day.
5 comments:
The ladybug pad looks great, how did you secure it to the carseat? Piper looks mighty happy with the results! love Ma
I sewed it right to it!
are our girls old/big enough for just a shoulder strap??
30 pounds is what my carseat says.
That's so cute in the carseat. We are headed up to OH the first week of August. I'm wanting to make my kids one of those semi-circle neck pillows.
I'm quite confident that they will sleep the WHOLE way up there.
Post a Comment