Their church were having fellowship at the parents of some friends of ours who have spent the last 2 years in Vienna. It was so great to be able to spend some time with them and are excited to see them again in a few weeks. I only took pictures of the fireworks really. Here is the best of what I got. Josh was part of the crew shooting off the fireworks. Other than one minor fire, all went well.
Bunch of adult men standing around looking at fire.
They loved it!!
They loved it!!
2 comments:
I've never seen Brenna and Piper look more alike than they do in that last picture. ;o)
As we watched our fireworks I was wondering if you all were able to enjoy some. Love Bren's hat. I agree with Stacy the girls are looking alike. love you all, see you soon. Ma
Post a Comment