She would have been 40 this year. Wow.
I spent a lot of yesterday thinking about her and what her life would be like. Since she was only 16 when she died, it is hard to even fathom what she would have decided to do with her life. She loved to read and was creative. She was stubborn and loyal. She was smart and ornery. She was faithful to her family, her Father and her friends. She could have gone a thousand different directions in life, and exceeded at all of them.
Instead she has spend the last 22 1/2 years praising God and enjoying streets of gold.Good for her, sad for us.
6 comments:
is that you in the picture with her b/c it looks just like Brenna (but obviously not).
My sister would be 40 this year too.
Thanks for sharing.
One day you all will be singing praises together.
Oh, I didn't know you had had a sister! Do you mind sharing what happened to her?
Thanks for sharing your sister with us! I'm sure you're making her proud.
I enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing.
What a sweet tribute to her, Sarah. I know you miss her so very much...
Post a Comment