This was a little bit like observing wild life. I dared not get to close or make much noise, I wanted to see her in her "natural environment".
The garage is so bad because we were preparing for our 7 family garage sale. The path Piper is in, was the only walking space left in the garage.
Turn the volume up loud enough to hear her, it recorded quiet and will not get louder in the video.
What Should Have Happened
2 months ago
5 comments:
Sarah right now Brycen (22) and his "Garage Band" are practicing. I'm going to show him Piper. The new generation of Bands is coming.
Brycen has gotten to play out of the garage some. LOL
Joyce in OH
I think I heard "I love to read to my Bible" with instrumental music......uhhhh emmmmm! ; )
JK!!! So cute!!!
Precious moments dear Sarah. I also appreciated your voice at the end. Such a sweet sweet baby. So glad you were able to catch this moment in time. love you Ma
Piper has a new fan in OH.
Bryce smiled and loved her. "Sweet"
That's a complement
Thanks for sharing her with us. :)
that was pretty cute! Hope you're not selling that guitar in the sale!
Post a Comment