So, I have had a fantastic birthday.
I'm 36.
Wow.
T.H.I.R.T.Y. S.I.X.
That is a whole other post of it's own...
So, I have had a fantastic birthday.
I have been given many wonderful gifts.
- My talented sis-in-law made me some beautiful notecards and packaged them with a Starbucks gift card.
- My favorite Aunt Jaye gave me a elegant cake platter. (This is the second or third white serving dish she has given me and I REALLY like them!!!)
- My parents are feeding my scrapbook addiction with Cricut cartridges and a little (a lot) blow money.
- The friend I have known longer than I haven't gave me a cool necklace & earring set.
- My in-laws gave me a magazine subscription - in addition to keeping the girls at their house for the entire week of Spring Break.
- My girls (with a LOT of help from Grammy) bought me an amazing necklace & earring set.
- My sweet husband took me shopping (AT THE MALL-without looking at his watch once!) and bought me three shirts and a pair of shoes.
- I also celebrated with a shopping day with my cousin-in-law/friend, a lunch date/spontaneous trip to Guthrie with a treasured friend, dinner with some high school buds, some glorious sunny days, an excuse to thank my parents, some great rainy nights, and some quiet time to regroup and refocus.
Thanks to everyone who used technology to send birthday wishes. Facebook, texts, emails, and phone calls were all great additions to my celebration!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Sarah, I love your spirit!
Post a Comment