Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our house is so quiet

We talked to the girls last night. Piper had just gotten out of the tub. She told us she missed us and was having fun. When we tried to find out what she had been doing, she said she needed to go get dressed. That was the end of that.

Brenna was still in the bathtub and is living such a life of luxury this week that she was handed the phone to chat amongst her bubbles. She was happy, and excited to talk to us. She told us she made us several cards. Then the conversation went like this...

Us: What have you been doing with Grammy and Granddaddy?
Her: Uhh...today I got to do nine special things.
Us: Nine? Wow!!! Tell us 5 of them.
Her: Well, we got to play in Granddaddy's truck twice, go to McDonalds, go down the laundry shoot, went to...

I have no idea what her last thing was because I was laughing so hard. Yes, you read that right, they went down the laundry shoot!!! I guess that is pretty special!
Oh, how I love and miss my babies. But clearly they are having a great time without us.
We'll chat again in Thursday. I'm sure I'll have another story to share.

6 comments:

Gena said...

Those are great pictures. Did you get a new camera, or do you just have more time on your hands? ;)

kj said...

I love that picture of Brenna!!!

Lesley said...

love those pictures!

Sarah said...

not a new camera, just photoshop and a little down time! :)

Amber said...

those are great pics!

Candice said...

Did they go to Ohio?