The following story ran in the Texas Country Report in November of 2008. It is lengthy but worth watching.
The beautiful woman in the cream colored suit is Josh's Aunt Mary. She is an amazing woman from whom I can learn a great deal. After seeing this and hearing her talk about her "Fun Bunch", I realized this is what I crave.
Why do we fill our lives with busyness and not take time, real time, to cultivate friendships that last a lifetime? Our generation and community do really lend themselves to this kind of bonding, as great as our technology and resources are. Blogging, Instant Messaging, Facebook, email and texting just doesn't compare to nor create these friendships.
Untitled from Josh Bailey on Vimeo.
So don't be too surprised if you get a call from me asking if you want to meet for coffee some time. And know that if you call me, I will do my best to make myself available for it!
What Should Have Happened
2 months ago
1 comment:
That is SO neat!
Post a Comment