I so feel your pain... we are in pull-ups for this very reason! I know one day he will use the potty but right now... it works...
Poor girl! At least the book is entertaining her!!
Where in the world did you get that book? That's great. Let me know when you find the night-time bed wetting version. We need it.
Top picture is priceless.
I think a few prunes each day may help the problem. love MA
look at her feeling herpussy while she reads i would love a video of that
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I so feel your pain... we are in pull-ups for this very reason! I know one day he will use the potty but right now... it works...
Poor girl! At least the book is entertaining her!!
Where in the world did you get that book? That's great. Let me know when you find the night-time bed wetting version. We need it.
Top picture is priceless.
I think a few prunes each day may help the problem. love MA
look at her feeling herpussy while she reads i would love a video of that
Post a Comment