Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Storybook Forest

If you haven't gone to Storybook Forest, I highly recommend it. Edmond Electric and some other groups put this on every year out at Lake Arcadia. Go east on 15th until you run into the lake. It is $5 per kid and adults are free. You walk through the woods and read classic stories and get lots of candy. When you are finished with that part, there is a hayride, games and bonfires where you can roast hotdogs and marshmallows (additional charge). It really is a great family activity that is not frightening for little kids. It is open from 5:30-8:00 each night until Halloween.
The entrance

Pinnochio


Humpty Dumpty


Our personal favorite, Rapunzel.
(We have been known to play Rapunzel in our backyard on more than one occasion.)

Jaye, I put a CD in the mail today with detailed pictures. Call me when you get it. :)

This is an unpaid endorsement for Storybook Forest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun was that. I love Bs bag that she has around her.