Here are some highlight from our weekend at Lake Murray. We had a fantastic time. I highly recommend taking the short trip to Ardmore and enjoying this family friendly resort.
Thanks Doug, Trelenza, Mia and Libby. We loved every minute of it!

The girls feeding the fish. These were the largest carp I have ever seen.

We played miniature golf.

Josh and Mia were the winners.

We played games.

They had a fantastic play ground.

A GIANT slide that our fearless girls loved.

tricks on the swingset

We took a Sunset Cruise around the lake. The girls loved it!!

Doug did not. (He wasn't loving being on the boat in general, but then he kept getting splashed.)



Doug, Trelenza, Mia, Libby

Our family
3 comments:
We totally love Lake Murray, and go there every Thanksgiving. It's so much fun. I think they're remodeling this year, but will be open again next year for Thanks.
Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like you had a lovely time. How neat to get to spend time with another family. Your girls looked like they were enjoying the company.
I wanna be there!!! Pa
Post a Comment