Thursday, August 07, 2008

Quick getaway

I met up with my BFF in Ardmore, America... a great 1/2 point for us to visit.
This time we brought our kiddos.
We stayed in the cheapest hotel we could find, but got the best service available. Thank you Mr.-Super-8-day-manager-who-worked-all-night, you were swell! We swam like fish and ate like Italians (we had pizza, but I have no idea how Italians really eat). We stayed up WAY later than our usual bedtime, burning the midnight oil giggling and playing Barbie's until 10:00pm.




Morning came early and was quickly filled with a lousy breakfast, more swimming (this time in the rain) and an early lunch!

After lunch, we went on a great adventure to Turner Falls. I seriously recommend this for all you with adventurous young'uns (how often can you use that word?) We filled our afternoon with wading, castle climbing, naturing hunting and enjoying what my children will forever call their first visit to the beach!









Thanks, Jen!! I loved every second of it!

2 comments:

Gena said...

It was great talking to you tonight, Sarah. Thanks for letting all of us see your posts, even if they are only intended for your family. :)

kj said...

looks like you had a great time!!!!! how fun!