Saturday, August 02, 2008

shop downtown

mid 2007
July 2008

Well, we have officially finished at the shop. Floors are swept, windows washed, keys turned in. It was a wonderful experience, but today I got a glimpse of my future, and I am VERY happy!!
Cinnamon Bears is a GREAT baby gift shop. They have all kinds of treasures for kids from newborn to preschool.

Dean Lively does custom framing and have amazing art. It is fun to just look around there, and they welcome it. They will be moving to my location in a few months.

Java Daves makes a great cup of Java, obviously, but they also have a great breakfast and lunch menu. You really should eat there from time to time. If you ask me to meet you for lunch, you can be sure I will suggest we meet there!
While I have it on my mind, I'd like to encourage you to shop downtown Edmond as often as you can. There are some great businesses that offer much more than you realize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B has such a hot lil ass i bet it feels soooooooooooooo tight