We cleaned the garage. OK, they played (quite well) while the garage was being cleaned.
We made cookies. (Check out how far she is off the ground. This kid has amazing guns!)
We did laundry.
We entertained Nemo.
We picked up Brenna.
We were absolutely adorable.
4 comments:
Love the pics--especially the one you took in the car--that was cool! Your girls are precious...glad you had a good week!
Beautiful kids! I saw your name on Gena's blog and knew that you must be the same lady who referred me to Elaine Dean, who has some roof problems. I don't know if she will have me do the work or not, but if she does, there's a nice referral fee coming to you for your kindness in telling her about me! Thanks so much!
Gene Shoemake (Premiere Roofing) :)
Thank you, Sarah, for cleaning the garage! What a surprise to come home to. I thought it would take a week to get that thing under control and you did it in one afternoon! I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!
--Josh
After reading the blog, me thinks you are doing something right, dear Sarah. A referal fee AND public "I love you's". Does it get any better? oh yeah, plus a clean garage.
Post a Comment