Brenna was so proud to have her hands on the table. I guess that is a sign of growing up for her. Piper kept ripping her pigtails out this day. Usually she leaves them alone. She must have known it was picture day.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sarah the girls pictures are beautiful. Yes Brenna is a big girl now. Very precious. The picture of Piper reminds me of the picture of you with your chipped finger nail polish and your little pig tails use to look like that all the time! I love you and yours, Ma
2 comments:
Sarah the girls pictures are beautiful. Yes Brenna is a big girl now. Very precious. The picture of Piper reminds me of the picture of you with your chipped finger nail polish and your little pig tails use to look like that all the time! I love you and yours, Ma
I Love School Pictures!!!! They are so sweet!
Post a Comment