She loved it, and we loved watching her. However, some days, weeks, it was overwhelming to fit it all in. And we didn't even practice. I got my glimpse of jr. high and feel very, very tired.
Before the last game we have a pizza party for the team and all the players got a medal. This is Brenna's pride and joy right now. She wants to wear it everywhere. (I saw Troy wearing his at church and felt like a bad mom since I refused to let her!) I think she will remember t-ball for a long time.
Thanks, Coach Josh, for putting it all together and being so encouraging of our young team. You may have just laid the ground work for the next Babe Ruth! (And just for the record, I am well aware that will NOT be Brenna. I said she had fun, not that she was a natural! haha)
This picture says it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment