Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Back together

Josh and Brenna got back from San Antonio last night. All is well in our world. Brenna had a great time and talked about it rapid fire until she crashed in her bed. I heard about "Big Top", Sam's wholesale (apparently they ate lunch there one day), Uncle Ben's guitar, Chick-fil-a, sleeping in Beck's bed and Thomas the Train. When I asked about Briggs, she said "He doesn't do anything". And that was all she had to say about Briggs. haha

The first thing she said to me when I saw her at the airport was "Mama, what did you wear to church yesterday?" ???????...I can't even imagine what was going on in that little head of hers!!!

Sounds like it was a great trip for all of them.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

We didn't eat lunch at Sams, just samples. Fun, fun times! :-) So glad they came. We missed you and Piper!