Brenna is learning so much at school. Everyday she talks about her friends and what they are doing. She tells they have learned new songs, working on their alphabet, cutting, writing their names, and lots of other things. She fills me in on what Ralph did in chapel, who sat with whom for lunch, and who wasn't in class each day. She often saves some of her lunch until after school and "has it for a snack". One day last week she hardly ate anything and I asked her why. She told me she didn't have time. I asked her if she was playing around and didn't eat. Then she looks at me with very large serious eyes and says, with her hands out in exasperate, "No, they only gave us five minutes to eat!!! Can you believe that?" Ummm...No. We have great conversations about school.
And then I learn the most when Brenna doesn't know I am listening. She was playing "school" with her Little People and had all the students lined up reading. Then the teacher came barging in and said "You kids are being too loud. You woke me up from my nap!!!" Hmmmm....
I know my daughters imagination. So, Ms. Mandy and Ms. Jennifer, lets make an agreement. I won't believe all I hear about school, if you don't believe all you hear about home!!!
2 comments:
I often nap while Jennifer is teaching. It's not like there is anything else for me to be doing. ; )
Ha! That is a great agreeement...don't believe everything you hear from a 4 year old! Love the stories...I laugh every day at the great things I get to hear about friends, school, teachers, etc. It just gets better and better!
PS loved Mandy's comment!
Post a Comment