Friday, October 28, 2011

Sleepy Hollow Festival

Over the Fall Break weekend, we visited my folks and participated in their 1st annual Sleepy Hollow Festival.  For the most  part, it was sleepy, we still managed to have a great time...and put a little money in our pockets from the crafty crap stuff we sold.

The girls spent the entire time Friday and Saturday out playing.  It was wonderful to be in this small community and feel the safety I felt when I was a child.  They were carefree and loving it...so was I.
I think the highlight of the day was the Foam Pit.  See for yourself....











 We are SO doing this at Relay For Life of Edmond 2012!!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

So it's foam? It kinda looks like bubbles. I'm intrigued. LOVE the small town feel!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Very cool! I'm sure they won't forget that!

Amy in Edmond said...

Looks like a lot of fun.