Since the approaching storm is all we hear about right now, I wanted to show ONE of the things I love most about our great state.
We are getting a new park in our neighborhood. While this is causing pain and grief for some (and not just short people in my family), I am excited about it. That merry-go-round groaned loudly when even the smallest child was on it. Let's not talk about it's complaints when I got on it! B has decided she is going to write the Mayor that she wants swings at the park since there are not any at school. I'll let you know how that goes. For now, this is how our park looks.
So, there you go. That is what is up with us these days. I have a feeling my next post will include snow.
4 comments:
Yes, I think we will all have to share our snow day pics!!!
What? They are taking away those swings and not replacing them?? She better write the Mayor if that is the case!!! Go B!
I told Josh I was going to write and complain too...that playground was our kids FAVORITE in our whole city! I couldn't believe it when we went Friday...I was so sad! Hopefully it'll be great when it's done, but I'm not sure they'll ever have a 'tire' swing as good as the one that was there. At least according to my kids!!
Yay for new playgrounds!!!
Post a Comment