Piper, that's a beautiful rainbow. Rainbow's are special to me. On my wedding day, Dampa and I saw a double rainbow and it crossed all the way across the sky. It was magnificent. I'm glad you like rainbow's too. love Damma
I'm impressed! Great job, Piper. She and Brenna gave the PM girls a treat today - they brought us "breakfast" which included cups of water and a mixture of animal cookies and pretzels.
5 comments:
very sweet!
Is Piper a super reader like Brenna?! Reading and writing in Pre-k!!? You grow em good! Very precious.
Piper, that's a beautiful rainbow. Rainbow's are special to me. On my wedding day, Dampa and I saw a double rainbow and it crossed all the way across the sky. It was magnificent. I'm glad you like rainbow's too. love Damma
sweet, smart girl... like her momma.
~Stef
I'm impressed! Great job, Piper.
She and Brenna gave the PM girls a treat today - they brought us "breakfast" which included cups of water and a mixture of animal cookies and pretzels.
Love these girls!
Pat C
Post a Comment