Monday, September 13, 2010

So much to catch up on...

While I have been waiting for you to teach me something interesting, life has been busy. It will take a few days to catch up.

Piper will play any where. Any time.
She stayed in there about 20 minutes playing with the barbies in the window sill. She had no idea of the world going on outside that room.

This is Piper smiling at big as she possibly can. She wanted me to take a picture of it so she could see just how big she could make her smile. I didn't have the heart to tell her the only difference from that smile her usually smile is her eyebrows are more pointed. I guess it is sweet to know that when this kid smiles, she smiles with all she's got. And that happens a lot!!


I love when I find things like this on my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the composition of the last two shots.