Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just now we were scrolling through the blog. As we passed by one picture, I said "I love that picture." Piper stopped the writing she was doing, looked up, and said "Are you going to cry?"

I laughed and said "NO!". And quickly blinked the tears from my eyes before she saw me. It might be time for me to toughen up a bit. Apparently even my 4 year old knows I am over emotional.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

You're kids must be really well trained! If it passes our house like that and we are out there watching it, they HAVE to get some! Which is ok because it didn't happen but like two times last summer. We are either gone, inside unable to hear, or they just don't come around our street often?!

Anonymous said...

Compared to whom? Certainly not me!

;-) Stef

Anonymous said...

I was thinking just about the same thing as Stef! One difference is your house is full of girls, and ours is not. One day recently I was finding Acappella videos on YouTube and found "Criminal on the Cross." Ethan asked what it meant. When I teared up during my explanation he just laughed at me. LAUGHED at me! He still wanted the explanation and was serious about that, but thought it funny for me to cry. So I don't know what to tell you.

Linda said...

Soft, gentle, tender-hearted, along with crazy, fun, fiercely loyal, faithful...
these are great attributes. I am blessed to know you because you show these (and for many other reasons).
And I am not just saying that, either.
Cry, girl, cry.