Well, Ejipd, but you get the point. (Notice the pyramids behind her feet?) Egypt? What 6 year old says Egypt? MY 6 year old says Egypt and I love it. I asked her why she chose that place of all the places in she could go and she said because she really wants to go there. Because it is "cool". I have to agree!She said she only had time to color the design on her shirt, the pyramids and the straps of her backpack (cuz you're gonna need a backpack in Ejipd). She also said she cut the head too big, so she turned it into a cape. Introducing an Egyptian Superhero!
4 comments:
That's so good. Creative, imaginative and just plain fun to be with! Good job Brenna! love Damma
LOL! Looks like you have a world traveler in the making!
Unfortunately, some of the kids in her class probably don't know there is any place beyond OK. Hopefully they will learn their geography.
Can't say I'm surprised! She really IS a bright one! Ethan's mouth dropped open like, "What a GREAT idea!" I asked where he would want to go, if doing this project. He looked up at the ceiling, and clearly not wanting to be out-thunk by Brenna said, "Madagascar!" -- Catherine
Post a Comment