Love it. Did it get her attention?We have been charging Molly a dollar for every time she answers us with, "I know," no matter the tone.
Is that a day's worth of allowance? I doubt it will happen again!
Go Sarah!!
Great idea. I always tell them they are in trouble if I have to go looking for something and I find it.
Creative parenting! Love it!
I charged Justin $1 the other day for something he did wrong. I can't remember what it was for, but hopefully he will remember and not repeat what I don't want him doing.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it. Did it get her attention?
We have been charging Molly a dollar for every time she answers us with, "I know," no matter the tone.
Is that a day's worth of allowance? I doubt it will happen again!
Go Sarah!!
Great idea. I always tell them they are in trouble if I have to go looking for something and I find it.
Creative parenting! Love it!
I charged Justin $1 the other day for something he did wrong. I can't remember what it was for, but hopefully he will remember and not repeat what I don't want him doing.
Post a Comment