So, here are a couple of her latest statements.

Notice a theme? She certainly has already established her style.
And I will personally want to crush the first person who tries to diminish her sense of self. As crazy and color blind as it is.

What this picture doesn't show are the terrible stains on the knees. She wore these leggings once ruined them in the Oklahoma mud. Since they are new, she wants to wear them.
I wonder, just how good is the Old Navy return policy?
Today, I am digging the clippies.
8 comments:
I personally love the jeans and skirt combo. She's a doll. :-)
~Stef
I agree with Stef and Old Navy is having some great sales right now. Damma
Oh my. I want to return all our Old Navy leggings. I got them all this winter and every pair (3) have tiny holes in the legs. It's not where the seam in so I can't fix it! One is in the knee but there is also one in the thigh (how does that happen?)I can only guess the washing machine plus weak thread equal holes?! We also have a pair from walmart that she has had longer and worn twice as long....no holes at all. They are getting stained in the knees though! But this is all Avery ever wants to wear. Skirts and leggings. I just have her wear holey ones. I can't buy new ones every month. Ok. I'm done ranting...
She is a styling girl. And she is making such a statement that K says, "I want to do my socks and sandals like Piper."
I'm sorry, Alyssa. I really am.
I love 'em. . . everyblessedthing about 'em both!
Pa
And you will be so glad later on when she has such a strong sense of self that she can wear what she wants and not have to look like everyone else all the time! Wow, that was a long wordy sentence. But it's late and I'm pooped and not changing it...
I adore her sense of style!! I always look forward to seeing her on Mondays. Sorry about the mud. Gotta love muddy backyards!
Post a Comment