So, apparently friends and family are growing concerned about the lack of information on this blog. No worries, all is well.
The day after the last post was the beginning of our celebrating the Christmas season. I didn't take time away from our family to update. My parent came in from Ohio and stayed until the 31st. We had a wonderful time and I have pictures to prove it. Somewhere. We left on the 30th to go visit some of Josh's family. Again, we had a wonderful time, but I have less pictures to prove that. Since then, I have been observing a (long) moment of silence over the end of an era, of sorts.
OK, OK, truth be told, I think my camera might still be in our suitcase. Yes, we still have our suitcase out from our trip at the very end of the year. Don't judge me. Or go ahead and judge. You have your secrets too. We have gotten back into the routine of our usual life and it seems so mundane compared to the preceding few weeks of self indulgence and constant stimulation.
I"ll make it my goal for the day to locate the camera and try to document those darling children you all appear to anxious to see.
Thanks for caring and holding me accountable. And adding one more thing to be guilt ridden about to my list. :)
What Should Have Happened
2 months ago
2 comments:
I once still had things in a suitcase for 2 weeks after I came home from a trip. And it was in my living room. So don't even worry about it!
Pa put the pictures of our visit on a disk yesterday and is mailing it to you today. Something to look forward to. There are some good pictures that you don't have. We loved our visit! Talk to you soon. love MA and thanks for adding something to this blog :-).
Post a Comment