Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ready or not, here she goes...



-----------------------
And then I got this email a few minutes ago:
Piper is sitting here at the desk scribbling on a notepad while I work on the computer.

"What are you doing," I ask.
"Writing a note. It for Sam," she says.
"Is he your special friend?"
"Yeah, he going to marry me. ALL DA TIME!"
"Oh really?"
"Yeah... but not this morning."
"No? When will that happen?"
"Umm, later. After Brenna get home from her school. Maybe Saturday. Ummm, Fursday. He marry me Fursday. Yes."
"How do you know he wants to marry you?"
"Because he want to! ...Fursday."

It seems like only yesterday they were just kids. Wait, they WERE just kids yesterday! Do you think two days is enough time to get a caterer, or should we just do popsicles?

--Josh

7 comments:

The Lj's said...

You could do Popsicles but really cake pops would be a bigger hit and maybe a bit more memorable ;).

kj said...

Love it!!!

Stacey said...

oooo...Josh needs to work on that! Wedding Cake Pops!!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I agree - wedding cake pops would be awesome! Much cleaner than cupcakes, which seem to be all the rage right now at weddings!

Jaime said...

Cute. We better buy our plane tickets and clear our schedule. :-)

Anonymous said...

Tell Brenna that she looks simply beautiful in her first day at school dress!

Grampa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the call this morning and updating me about that first day of school. Your dress is great Brenna. I think this is going to be a special year, don't you? love to my family, Damma