Brenna, thank you for the beautiful Happy Birthday song. You made your Damma so very happy. What a great way to start my day! I love the pictures you drew as well. The smiling picture of you with Piper in the background saying "NO". Am I right? Is the rainbow the one you saw coming to visit us in Ohio? It is beautiful and I'm glad we share an appreciation for beautiful things, like rainbows, that God gives to us. Thank you again for making this such a special birthday. love, your Damma
3 comments:
Brenna, thank you for the beautiful Happy Birthday song. You made your Damma so very happy. What a great way to start my day! I love the pictures you drew as well. The smiling picture of you with Piper in the background saying "NO". Am I right? Is the rainbow the one you saw coming to visit us in Ohio? It is beautiful and I'm glad we share an appreciation for beautiful things, like rainbows, that God gives to us. Thank you again for making this such a special birthday. love, your Damma
precious!
Using technology to draw family together...sounds like a commercial..good job!
Post a Comment